Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Apprenticeship in the world of the Internet

Was reading my beloved swissmiss this morning, I often re-post a lot of the gems she finds on the internet but was particularly struck by her current opening for an apprenticeship with her studio.  She describes it best as "...keep in mind this is not a design job.  This is a get your feet wet in the world of the Internet kind of job.  A great place for anyone who just loves what we do and wants to make the internet a better place."

See even my mama is tethered to the Internet.  This is her on Facebook, in the car using my mobile as a hotspot.
How I wish there was something like this available when I was floating around after University!  The Internet is such a constantly relevant and changing place and there needs to be more opportunities like this for people to engage with the Internet's stakeholders and find out more about what that's like.

Ahh to be 21 and in NYC...

0 comments :

Post a Comment