Thursday, June 30, 2011

The perfect grey

I've been trying to hunt down the perfect grey cowl to throw over all my current winter ensembles (for some reason all of my winter clothes are always in dark tones, hence I need something to lift it so I don't get mistaken for Zorro's wife).

Needless to say I am thrilled with my latest online purchase of this 'Nuage cowl' in the perfect light grey via etsy:

Come on postman...

It fulfills all of my criteria (chunky knit, oversized, natural fibers) and best of all it's handmade.  Oh and the seller TickledPinkKnits has her studio based in New York (come on, don't tell me I'm the only one who gives extra kudos to sellers in cool cities you admire).  Was so tempted to go with the bright mustard one but who am I kidding, I'm a sucker for anything in a neutral shade.

p.s. If you're already an Etsy fan but haven't tried the Etsy Taste Test, you must!  It brings you search results according to your selected tastes; be prepared to lose hours...

0 comments :

Post a Comment