Friday, September 27, 2013

How to beat jet lag?

A most delicious breakfast toast at Bar Jules in Hayes Valley.  It's ok to eat this much because it's organic *ahem*.
I didn't do a very good job adjusting to Pacific time at all and have been a slow, slumbery beast this past week.  Tomorrow, I'm throwing myself into my third timezone in three weeks - thrilled as I am to head back to Sydney for a spell, I definitely want to do a better job of assimilating.  It's a #firstworldproblem I know, but I was frequently a snapping turtle in work meetings (sorry, so sorry for anyone who had to deal with me).

To that end, I'll be giving this how to beat jet-lag method a go, and have squirreled away some nuts leading up to the journey and will fast the way through.  Already looking forward to the big breakfast on the other end.

Happy happy Friday, whatever timezone you're in!  I'll be seeing you again down under.

1 comments :

Thelma said...

Darling, regarding this "beat the jet-lag diet" - you need to suggest that the traveller/dieter must issue a warning to family & friends that they're on the diet & any unusual/out-of-character actions are by-products of the starvation diet. LOL

Post a Comment