Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Beautiful home

I felt like I was in a Tourism Australia postcard but better.
I very badly would love to post pictures of the most gorgeous of weddings but I'm not sure that my haphazard Android photos between happy tears would really do the beautiful couple or the celebration justice.  It was a privilege to be a part of it, and it was surrounded by some really wonderful days on the sunny shores of Australia.  Such great friends.  I didn't think I would get so sentimental, but I did.

I will leave you a small snapshot of bathing in an incredible warm Tea Tree lake, next to what we called 'the secret beach' - so magical!  The Tea Tree is what stains the water darker.  One of many warm, lovely sandy afternoons.

p.s. the jet lag trick totally worked!  Definitely recommend.  Prepare to starve in between though - that part is less fun  :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment