Monday, October 3, 2011

First attempt at cinnamon rolls

I've been thinking about making cinnamon rolls ever since I read this post over at one of my favourite blogs.  And then I read this and from there I decided it was some sort of sign from the internet that I just had to bake some.

Using the same recipe I made 16 of these tasty little scrolls:
The big, happy kneaded ball of dough
Waiting for it to rise...
Tightly packed curls of deliciousness
The golden result, sprinkled with glaze
The reviews online are right - it's pretty foolproof (I strayed from the recipe in more ways than one and they still turned out amazingly).  Only other change I made was that I went easy on the glaze and just drizzled a little across the tops of them instead of spreading it all over as the recipe called.

The apartment smells of butter, there's still sugar in my camera but damn they are delicious!

0 comments :

Post a Comment