Sunday, November 6, 2011

Brunch three ways

The last couple of weeks have been a little more stressy than I'd like, hence this small virtual space has been a little neglected of late - but three brunches later (yes, that means I doubled up on Saturday) I'm feeling a lot better about work, love and life in general.  I also almost compassed all four directions in Sydney -

East:
The 'Go green' breakfast was truly nourishing start to the day at my old favourite, Forbes & Burton.
West:
An amazing fig loaf, toasted to perfection with ricotta and their homemade preserve at Luxe, Newtown.
North:
My staple scrambled eggs, with a couple of sides (go field mushrooms!) at Bathers', Balmoral.
That's a lot of carbs and coffee I know, let's not talk about it.  Now, to Monday!

0 comments :

Post a Comment