Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weather report

You know that 80s song 'Love changes (everything)'?  Every time the sun comes out in a foreign city the chorus from this song plays in my head, replacing the word 'love' with 'sun':

Sun changes changes everything
Sun makes you fly, it can break your wings

How did my brain get to this place?  Not sure.  But I do know that it made me want to take photos of all the littlest things:

Americ-a-a-a!
Stretching out my new brogues over chai
See even snooping into other peoples windows isn't creepy when the sun's out

1 comments :

Thelma said...

Hello Sweetie, one more week and you are back in Sydney... Hooray! San Francisco will still be there.. and I'm sure you will return - and start your rituals again.. I'm pleased you are enjoying yourself.. don't leave your heart in SF. corny??

Post a Comment