Sunday, June 5, 2011

Feeling Melbourne in Hayes Valley

I'm unsure of how accurate it is for me to draw parallels between Hayes Valley and downtown Melbourne as I don't frequent either neighborhood enough to know them that well.  But being a day that was filled with coffees in alleyways, a new scarf and endless pastries, Hayes felt like a day out with friends that was closer to home.
Scones from the Farmers' Market: cheddar n chive, strawberry-lemon, cranberry & fresh apricot
nida: Isabel Marant stockist number two
Blue Bottle: some of the better coffee that SF has to offer
Rosemary shortbread while admiring my new hot pink purchase from dish - one of the best edited stores I have seen in awhile, will definitely be making a return visit.

1 comments :

Thelma said...

hello, my creative genius of a daughter.. I love your blog, it is definitely YOU.. beautiful flowing expressions of simple pleasures - great photos, yummy food - you are definitely feeling so much at home there.

Post a Comment