Monday, April 2, 2012

Thursday doesn't even start

What do I do on Mondays?  Reflect on Fridays.

Went to a beautiful, intimate wedding of a couple of friends last Friday.  The ceremony was in the city, walking distance to Aria where we were treated to a long dining table lined with close friends and family over incredible food and wine set to harbour views.  Came home to a Hangout with C in the evening and he said "that sounds exactly how you'd want a wedding to be - no fuss, all the people you love and amazing food with a view."
The sweet back of the order of service
What a glorious day it was
I couldn't have said it better myself, or be happier for the couple who are now getting a well earned adventure in New York!  Ah how I love weddings.  And the cheesecake was unbelievable.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Hear hear C! "No fuss, all the people you love and amazing food with a view" is just what I'd want for a wedding too.

Chanel said...

I'd mainly want the unbelievable cheesecake.... But you knew that already! x

Lorna Diwa said...

Hahaha! Archetypal comments from each of you :)

Post a Comment