Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday links

Had a severe craving for a fried egg this weekend, paired it with a falafel and messy cous cous gumbo.
Haven't linked up in awhile, but it's that kind of evening.

I love giant things - one of the few DIYs I might actually make one day.  And on that family - this is a beautiful new video series of the kids from Design Mom.  I love that part of their reason for making this series to promote healthy sibling relationships "without the sarcasm".

Lyrics to live by - it was this one this one from the Rolling Stones from a friend's Facebook wall that got me back onto it. And on getting what you want vs need - don't like your job?  Great article on changing it.

Finally, I don't normally pass these around, but these very human pictures going around at the moment gave me goosebumps.

0 comments :

Post a Comment