Monday, June 4, 2012

One year

Open windows in Paddington.
Quick and dirty post that just has to happen because it's officially one year for this little blog today!

One year ago I was sitting in an apartment in San Francisco, debating over this blog and posting about joining the dots courtesy of the then-alive Steve Jobs.  And now with similarly brisk weather in Sydney, I'm typing away in sweaty gym gear and running late for a date with C.  Somewhere in between all that C moved to Singapore, we saw countries that were new to us and I ate a lot (a lot) of food.

I am thankful.  It's been a happy one.

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Thanks to you I now frequently use (and apply!) the phrase: learn in the making.
Here's to another year of inspiring posts and delicious food!

Post a Comment