Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday links

Rooftop cocktails over at Hunky Dory.
Well, that was a mighty long week of inactivity over here - primarily due to celebrating my aforementioned birthday.  To prove that I'm not getting old, my internet history of late has been investigating panda bread or the equally adorable (and probably more achievable) bear bread.  While I work out how to make this, will someone please buy me a sleepy baby otter?  Or at least a dog I can put food on.

On a more serious note, this is a great post on authenticity by Joanna Goddard which I think is so necessary to have in the blogging world, and that I've been thinking about all week.  A good balance to animal bread, and a great reminder that we all have moments like hers that aren't blog-friendly, but necessary.

0 comments :

Post a Comment