Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday links

Sunday family lunch at Sushi Samurai.
This week on the internet saw me discovering a daily something which is officially my new favourite blog (and holds a title that I wish I'd thought of myself.  I discovered her through this intriguing appetizer via the ever excellent Joanna Goddard (and the internet came in a full loop when I discovered she'd linked to the same elbow patches I raved about in my DIY rampage last week.

In other news, I discovered more reasons of why this must be the year that I visit NYC - it's a city where a boutique florist will pop-up in the lead up to Valentine's day, and this quote can be written to illustrate the value of architecture.  Until then I will continue to live vicariously though Meg.

0 comments :

Post a Comment