Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Taco Monday

Trying to resist junk food in a bid to get fit at some compelling event (be it a run / wedding / reunion) is really just a way of guaranteeing that you're going to eat some kind of cheese-based food all week.  As the City2Surf is this Sunday, I thought it would be great to start the week off strong with tacos and margaritas; I told myself I just had to go because I really should have tried El Loco by now.

And yep, it's as good as they say it is.

There's an open kitchen which means a. They saw me taking their photo, and b. I smelt like one giant taco when I got home.
Jalapeno margaritas - yes please!  It was all sorts of hot and refreshing at the same time.
The 'Secret Taco' - well worth the $5 but still have no idea what was in it.
Diet starts tomorrow.

0 comments :

Post a Comment