Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pre-dinner snack anyone?

Today was a really long day.  I don't want to complain about my job because I do love it so, but like any job you sometimes have days when you're shoving your lunch in your mouth during meetings because you'll just go hungry otherwise as you don't have a moment to scratch yourself.

Anyway - net result of my day is that I treated myself to some ice-cream at that fancy Westfield food court before dinner (can't remember the exact name of the place - see what a long day it's been!).

Okay you can't see it in this photo but the guy who dishes it out wears a little cap and suspenders
I love the contrast of the dark black sesame against the pale guava
Get excited!  Let's ignore the fact that this is turning into a food blog.
Two scoops.  Black sesame and guava: best decision ever.

0 comments :

Post a Comment