Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend things

I'm still not over the novelty of being home for the weekend, was so good to catch up with friends in neighborhoods I know and the sun was glorious!  If my outfits are anything to go by, it's safe to say that Sydney winter is the same as San Francisco's 'summer'; we're definitely spoilt with the weather over here and I enjoyed every minute.

Brunch at Forbes & Burton with a super good friend.  Actually, I could be anywhere and I will very often order toast and scrambled eggs with avocado on the side.

Brenda May gallery, my favourite of the Danks St clan.
Kirribilli Markets by the bridge
Every time I see a large vintage glass bottle I really really want to buy it, and the only thing that stops me is thinking of the look on C's face if I were to bring it back to our tiny apartment.
Cabbage flowers growing in pots: the other thing that I always want to take home but never do because of the same reason as above.

0 comments :

Post a Comment