Monday, July 29, 2013

Trifecta of awesomeness

Anyone who knows me is familiar with my obsession with everything Beyonce and Jay Z - I have so much respect for a couple who are as high profile as they are and yet manage to keep out of the spotlight.  You never see them screaming down the paparazzi or monetising announcements about little Blue Ivy (although this was pretty hysterical).  And do I even need to talk about Beyonce's Halftime performance at the Superbowl?  Fierce.

And then there is JT, whose songs have seen me from my early teens (Bye Bye Bye anyone?) through to adulthood (Mirrors still gets me dancing).  So thrilled I've had the opportunity to see this trifecta of awesomeness this month.
This was around the point that Beyonce flew on a harness from one end of the arena to the other.  She makes me want to buy a glitter bodysuit.
How someone can sound so good while also busting out some serious dance moves is a mystery to me - JT and Jay-Z tore the house down!
Incredible performers, if you're in Sydney for their upcoming tours - go!

0 comments :

Post a Comment