Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like -

Christmas!

Just about to jump on a plane to the Philippines.  It won't really be Christmas until I see my family, but seeing how a different city gets into the spirit has been so fun!  Mama Goog also spoiled us with carolers in our cafes, hot chocolate and cider in the courtyard and even a day of Christmas crafts (I still had glitter on my desk when I checked out on Friday).  No photos of that but here are a couple of my favourite snaps from around the hoods -
Unbelievable Christmas house on one of the city's steep roads - drove here with a friend especially!
Christmas lights I ran past one night in my neighborhood.  There's a stalker inside of me that loves looking in and seeing people's Christmas trees, especially when they have big bay windows.
Ok, I'm ready to see paper stars on doorways and over-the-top nativity scenes in the tropical heat now.

Happy holiday weekend!

0 comments :

Post a Comment