Tuesday, October 9, 2012

So Sydney

Currently fighting the jetlag off in my first few hours SF - am here for what they call a brief 'home trip' (which sounded strange to me as I still consider Sydney my home, but the purpose of this is to scope out your new 'home' before moving out here).  As I haven't ventured beyond my laptop in the hotel and eating these to stay awake (demolished half a box already, someone please stop me), I thought I'd do a roundup of my 'so Sydney' activities of late.

The weekend past has been full of all of my favourite local things, in fact I consider this post the ultimate weekend for anyone thinking of coming to visit Sydney full stop.
Lunch with a view over at The Bucket List, Bondi.
The always stunning Icebergs kicking off the Bondi to Coogee walk.
Noodle markets in Hyde Park with friends from out of town.
Taking the Manly ferry back to the city after lunch at Hugo's and beers at 4 Pines.
A long awaited dinner for two at the newly opened Movida Sydney - we got lucky and just turned up for a table last Saturday,  only had to wait 20 mins over a vino at 121 BC, which we didn't mind at all!
At least the sunshine has followed me here!

0 comments :

Post a Comment