Friday, July 6, 2012

Invisible cities


I have this thing about my reflection against a city scapes - never photoshopped, but just taken when the light is bouncing off the glass in the right way.  This was this afternoon in Delhi, taken from an office window just before the cooling rain hit (not sure if I have ever willed for it to rain before, but this is what Delhi heat does to you).

With my olive pants merged into the background it looks like I'm floating; I thought of Italo Calvino's Invisible Cities and how this might be the kind of image I use if I had to design the book cover - does anybody else do this?  Re-imagine covers for books that they've read?  Anyway, was a refreshing brain exercise at the end of a very long couple of weeks.

Enjoy the Friday y'all.

0 comments :

Post a Comment